Despite making the lowest Ochem grade I've ever made and losing my C back to a D today was GREAT!
I know that there is still a possibility for me to pass the class, so this door is still open and I'll keep fighting and studying if this is where God wants me to be. If I do fail, I'm not sure where to go from there...I'll have to retake the class :/ or figure out if this is where I should be going. Just found out Dental school is more competitive than Medical. And I feel Dental fits the lifestyle I want (be easier to take time out to take care of kids)...
Yes I gave up the idea of family and kids, but that's for now...Maybe when I'm out of college, but only then can even think about that!
Anyways away from that rant. I was reminded that my worth is not found in grades, and instead by the love my God has for me :) With that in mind my day was great! Got to meet Kitty, Mandy, and Robert on the band trip to Cameron. It made me remember high school and just feel so happy and free! Aww to just be a goofy silly girl again haha! It made me so happy to play for the small room of 80 people, consisting of elderly and just make music with nothing else to worry about! Can't wait for the band picnic, I wish I had taken time to get to know these people more and now there's no more band! Well there's always next semester :D
Also I think I have lost weight from eating just sandwiches and pasta because my dress didn't really fit anymore. Guess I have to stop eating food and imagining it's something else O.O (like today pretending my sandwich was a pizza, or pretending my water was really sweet tea...) Must go to HEB and get more food with protein content versus this sad diet of carbohydrates >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment