I'm feeling really tired. Trying to make it through two exams this week after a very fun/busy spring break. Well I made it past that Organic Chemistry exam and feel pretty happy! But we will see. Goodness I work so hard and all that is to show of it is a big fat D.
Entomology exam is tomorrow and I can't bring myself to keep studying.
I'm wanting a lot of things and finding myself to be really needy. I'm getting frustrated with myself and the things I want but can't have. I just want to let my brain melt, and live life as a cnidaria and no worries. But that's selfish.
There's so much going on and I want to just curl up and let the world go on it's way to leave me behind.
I like to complain/vent a lot too.
I feel really selfish because I have no right to complain when other's have it so much worse.
Twice I've been encouraged today but can't cheer up.
No comments:
Post a Comment